Monday, January 16, 2012

Wish/dream jar





What a wonderful experience to make a "wish jar" filled with some of my dreams for 2012!

"You have to be certain about what you really want before you can go after it" - Stephanie Levy

This is our first weekends 'workshop' creating your own 'wish jar' ... mine is filled with dreams for the coming year... and with this focus on creativity the past week (1st week of the Creative Courage e-course) and all the thought on the subject it brought us to a place to write down an inventory of our deepest wishes... making a 'creative dream update'...  how wonderful this focus have been... whaw, I've always just had lots of fun with my passion for creativity, but now I'm really thinking what it is that I still would love to do but still has some fears to overcome...

In the coming week we are going to learn how to move from dreaming to doing!!!

Yah! Cannot wait!!

No comments: