Monday, January 09, 2012

Yippee... day 1 of my Creative Courage e-course!

This is so cool!! I'm joining my very first e-course and for the benefit of my fellow creative participants that may come exploring my blog I will be posting in English for a while...
A course on creative courage!!! What a way to start a year off with... I love all kinds of creativity... and hopefully with Stephanie Levy's e-course and with the community of like-minded people I will find my way through decluttering or re-focussing or learning how to go about my creativity with more insight and purpose... and somehow I would want to learn to release the fear of some things I still do not believe I can do and find that creative voice that I can call 'my own free way of expressing'... Cannot wait for all the experiences waiting for me in the next 7 weeks of this course!...

No comments: